Academy MemberMap & Directions
In addition to the above mentioned practice areas and litigation, I have experience in handling traumatic injury by accident claims, occupational disease, asbestosis, chemical exposure, mold exposure and psychological claims, and permanent total type issues such as attendant care and adaptive measures.
I have obtained favorable results in 100's of mediations and have a very high settlement rate at mediation.
- ADA Disability
- Community Associations
- Contract Disputes
- Eminent Domain
- Legal Malpractice
- Non-profit Organizations
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Property Damage
- Wage & Hour/FMLA
- Workers' Compensation
- Wake Forest University, (B.A., 1983; J.D., 1987)
- Phi Delta Phi
- Special Assistant to U.S. Senator John East, 1984-85, Washington, D.C.
Memberships & Affiliations
- North Carolina Bar Association (Workers' Compensation Section), Member
- Wake County Bar Association, Former Board Member
- Hayes Barton United Methodist Church, former Board Member
- The Raleigh School, former Board Member
$235.00 per hour for mediation plus $200 per hour travel time.